We had a great
July 4th weekend. It got off to a rough start with Wyatt being sick but he quickly recovered just in time to go to the lake. My brother and sister came with us. Which I loved because I got some great QT time in with them. My sister is at Texas Tech (Guns up, down, whatever (Gig-Em!)and is very busy with working and going to school year round. So glad she got to come and stay for a week! I loved it to because she was a built in babysitter! Thanks Lindsay - come back soon! We were also excited that my brother John got to come with us. He is about to make a major life change of going into the army, so I love spending as much time with him as possible. Way to go John, you have really turned things around and we are very proud of you! Can't wait to see what the future holds for you! We also got to see Ms. Lauren from the Sloan School at the lake. Her parents also have a house in Bonham. What a small world. We can't wait to spend more time with her and her family at the lake!
Here are pics from our great weekend...

Wyatt loves being at the lake!

My sister caught a turtle, which is evidently hard to do. Must be a red raider thing!

What lake trip would be complete without Wyatt digging in the ice chests. He loves to eat the ice.

Eatin some ice. Love this picture. He looks like such a little boy.

My brother tubing! So fun!

I know this is random. We bought these foam swords at Walmart and had a blast! It's quite the workout!

Daddy and Wyatt watching the silly sword show. Mommy tickling Wyatt with the sword.
My brother John the comedian! Always making us laugh!

Wyatt's first time in the lake. He's not really digging the life jacket.

"Uh Mom...Can you do something about this?" Thanks Lindsay for getting in the water with Wyatt. I'll tube and kneeboard but, just stand there in the lake...no thanks!
He likes it, he likes it!


Our fireworks show...

The neighbors fireworks. No kidding they were right down the street.
They put on a better show than the City of Bonham!

Wyatt passed out in the truck on the way home.
What a great July 4th weekend! Love the summertime!
2 comments:
great pics...love bonham, tx! did you wear your life is good tshirt? i did!
Looks like fun. City of Ft. Worth didn't do fireworks till close to midnight, so Sydney missed out. I was really sad!
Post a Comment