Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Ours was wonderful. We had family over to our house this year and I cooked my first turkey (from a recipe from Barefoot Contessa) and it was awesome. I was very proud of myself. Wyatt had a blast playing with his cousin Michael. My sister and I were 2 of the crazy kazillion people that went to Grapevine Mills Mall Thanksgiving night at Midnight and....we'll never do it again! It's one of those been there done that, don't need to do it again. However, I did save ALOT of money on clothes for Wyatt. Everything in Tommy Hilfilger kids was 50% off and when you walked in they gave you a coupon for an additional 20% off. I racked up on clothes all the way to size 3t. Carter's also had everything 50% off in their store. Several other stores had 50%off but you had to wait in a line that wrapped around the store. I'm NOT doing that. Overall we had a wonderful holiday week and can't wait for Christmas! I don't have many pictures to post because I left that up to David. What was I thinking...Cowboys and Aggies playing on the same day! I did manage to get this adorable picture of Wyatt's cousin Michael pushing him on his car.

2 comments:

Misty said...

ok, so maybe i'm glad i didn't meet you at midnight! but, i can only imagine how cute wyatt's going to be dressed for the next few years! :)

Cathy Sparkman said...

Very cute header. Love that pic of you guys with Wyatt. Hey, btw, your accountant was great. We love him! He did a great job for us. Very pleased! Thanks again!!!