Saturday, February 6, 2010

Our week in review...

This week has been a very busy/recuperating week for us. I started off the week with yet another sinus infection(3rd one in 6 weeks) but also had a upper resp. infection with it. Yuck. However, despite my illness and freezing weather I still went to Canton last Sunday to get Whitney's bedding. I'm one determined Momma. And I found the perfect bedding for her (see pic below). I can't wait to put her room together. While in Canton, I also bought her some adorable outfits. Can't wait till she's big enough to wear them.
Whitney's Bedding
Having a girl is going to be soooo much fun!
Wyatt started sleeping on a big boy nap mat at school. He does such a great job staying on the nap mat and sleeps for 2 hours. Such a big boy!


These last couple of months have been so fun watching Wyatt grow and learn new things. It seems like his vocabulary increases by 10 words every day. One of the things he's learned that we're not so fond of is his STUBBORNESS. I'm pretty sure if you look up stubborness in the dictionary you'll see a picture of him. He has it down to an art.
Example:
Wyatt is standing in his chair..
(Me/David) "Wyatt you need to sit down in your chair."
(Wyatt) Still standing on his chair staring you straight in the eye without blinking.
(Me/David) "Wyatt (said very sternly)"
(Wyatt) Still staring you straight in the eye, then with eyebrows moving up and lifts his mouth in the corner with this smirk of oh yeah, what are you going to do about it.
(Me/David) "If you don't sit down right now your going to time out"
(Wyatt) "No" then FINALLY sits down.
Whew! What a challenge. The fun we have ahead of us. Oh yeah, I think in the definition of stubborness it also says "excellent skill to have for a future strong, very successfull CEO of a multi-zillion dollar business some day."
On Thursday we went to my 20 Week OB appt. Everything is looking great! She's measuring right on track. She was extremely active during the ultrasound. It was so fun to watch. Despite her activeness she did give us some great pictures.
Her profile debut! So beautiful!
She is already her daddy's girl. She's doing the "Gig-Em" Sign!

1 comment:

Misty said...

Life is getting busier and busier for you...just wait! Love the bedding you picked out. What are you decorating with? LOVE those outfits too...so cute...