Katie & Blair

Look who LoVeS Sprite! Or at least I think he does. Most of it looks like it ended up on his shirt.

Blair. Look at that gorgeous red hair.

Getting ready for the game. The other 2 are David's brothers Chuck and John.

Before the game we got to go on the field. Wyatt got to see the Football players warming up.

Show Time!

Wyatt really got into the game. I don't even think the game was started yet in this pic. He was just clapping because he was soooo excited.

Watching the kickoff!!

The Southern Miss Hall of Famer Charley and his Bride Diana.

Charley went on the field during half time.

Here's Wyatt cheering "Good Job Pawpaw" at halftime.

Katie, Erin, & Blair having a good time at the game.

Wyatt getting some lovin before the Hall of Fame ceremony on Saturday.

Family shot before the ceremony. (Note to self..make sure belt stays up higher. :( Looks like I'm pregnant).

Family shot #2. Wish Whitney was here.

Wyatt was running around right before the ceremony. Made me a little nervous but he did great!
1 comment:
more great pics...such a cute family!
Post a Comment