I was very worried about having Thanksgiving at our house this year. We had only been in the house for a little over a month. The house was a wreck and for the last 2 weeks our children have split that time being very sick. Wyatt didn't break his fever until the night before thanksgiving. This is where my amazing Mother steps in. She said don't worry about a thing. I will take care of everything. She wasn't kidding. The night before I realized I didn't even have any drinks for everyone. She said no problem, she assigned that job to my sister. So the day of, my mom came over with all the food to prepare and put the majority of everything in crockpots to cook and warm. I really didn't have to do a thing but clean (a.k.a. throw everything that was laying around, in the garage). I will say, I was a little leary of the crockpot thing but the food this year was THE BEST!!!!! So Mom, thank you very much for EVERYTHING for being there for me when i had a breakdown, and cooking and cleaning up after the best thanksgiving meal. It meant the world to me!!! By the way, can you do the same thing at Christmas? Just kidding, I'll take care of that one.
Our little Thanksgiving Princess!

2 peas in a pod

This was the only smile I could get out of Wyatt for "posed" pictures. He just wasn't into it.

Whitney cracks me up in these pictures. She was smiling like crazy at her Great Grandad. Notice her outfit change. She had 4 outfit changes that day. She had some spitting up issues. This Mommy had no problems changing her though. LOVE all the girly outfits.

Here she is cracking up at her Great Grandad again!

My little photographer. I've trained him well.
My Grandparents with their grandchildren and great grandchildren.

Their telling Whitney about taking her to the beach.
I think she's excited about the beach!! Me too! Do they make waterproof bows?
Wyatt and his Uncle John playing the drums on my mom's ipad.
2 comments:
love all the pics - you have two of the cutest kids i know. i love all of whitney's bows! i bet you buy more in canton this weekend :) ha!!
Whitney and Wyatt are getting so big...the holidays will be so much fun.
Post a Comment