Mother's Day this year was so special because I got to attend my 1st Mother's Day Tea with Wyatt. I can recall SEVERAL years ago wondering if I would EVER get the chance to celebrate being a mother. What an incredible BLESSING and JOY it is to now celebrate Mother's Day with not 1 but 2 beautiful children! God truly granted my heart's desire with 2 of the most amazing children. Ohhhhh how I love them so!!!!
Celebrating Mother's Day at The Sloan School

Wyatt handing me the adorable gifts he made me. He was so proud.

Blake was taking pictures using his mom's iphone. I had never shown Wyatt how to take pictures on my iphone. All it took was another 2 year old showing him how and he went photography crazy. Taking pictures of his buddy Blake. So cute!
.....Still taking pictures.

Taking pictures of Jacob and having so much fun!

I would have posted a picture Wyatt took but we need to fine tune his photography subjects first.
1 comment:
He is SO cute...soon enough you'll be running between his & Whitney's teas...
Post a Comment