So here's a funny story......Couple weekends ago we had some friends over for the mavs game. They brought their 2 year old Lola. Wyatt and Lola had a blast. Even let Wyatt stay up later than normal so he could have more play time (okay maybe we were hoping she would wear him out enough he would sleep in the next morning). So we put him to bed around 9 and all is good. Usually (knock on wood) my kids are GREAT at putting themselves to sleep. Give them their blanket, paci (yes Wyatt still has one, hopefully the paci ferry will visit us this month), and turn their music on and their out. H-O-W-E-V-E-R, on this particular night about an hour after he went to "sleep" I hear a somewhat distressed call of "Momma". So I make my way into his room, which is pretty dark, and notice a very distinguished smell. Hmmmm, I thought, why do I smell medicine? I very slowly walk to turn on the light and think this is not going to be good.....I turn to look at Wyatt and bust out laughing. This is what I saw.......


Needless to say, I did what any mother would do.....I ran as fast as I could to get my.....CAMERA. This had to go down on film. While getting my camera I was laughing so hard that our friends had to come see what it was all about. Oh, he was covered in DESITIN. you heard it desitin as in diaper cream, as in glue cream as in GOOD LUCK getting it off cream! I think it took a total of 4 days getting it off. We laughed so hard about this for days. In a million years I would have never guessed he would have done something like this. We asked him why he did this and he said cuz, I wanted to. Silly boy!!! Love him to pieces!!!
P.S. I have no idea why his Buzz lightyear backpack is in his bed with him.
1 comment:
oh, i can smell that stuff just thinking about it! he's a funny lil guy...
Post a Comment