Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Blast Ball

Let the games begin! Time for our second season of blastball. This time the boys really know what their doing and what they would rather be doing. You'll see what I mean below. Overall it was a great season and everyone had a blast! hehe Get it. blastball. I crack myself up.
 
 
Wyatt's favorite part....Jumping on the base that makes a noise.


Ever since Wyatt started running he would drag a foot. Don't know why, just does. I think he realized it's even more fun to do it in the dirt on the baseball field. Can I tell you how much dirt was in the shoes after he took them off. Sheesh!

 
Here's their favorite part. Goofing off on the field. Love these boys!


And we're jumping on base....


 
Look at that focus!
 
 
and again....


He jumped so hard it moved the base. He quickly moved it back in the right spot. 




Silly times after the game.






Wyatt's biggest fan.....baby sister Whitney


Go Wyatt!!!



"Good Job Brother!"


Whitney and her bff Allie playing at the park by the baseball field.

No comments: