Saturday, June 14, 2008
36 Week Checkup
Here's the latest....I only had 2 hours of sleep last night so this entry may not make a lot of sense and be a very short entry. We went yesterday for the ultrasound to see how big he is and to see the doctor. We saw the ultrasound tech and everything looks great. He is in the exact position he needs to be in for delivery, he definetly has hair on his head and he weighs about 6 lbs 9 oz. The tech said she could be off by 1 pound. So of course David says he could really weigh 7 lbs 9 oz. Although that's how big he feels to me I don't think he's that big yet! We had to go back today to see the doctor because she had an emergency yesterday. I have not started dilating yet but everything looks good. She said at this point if I go into labor they will not stop it. I then asked when can you make me go into labor. And then I start.......crying! I am so ready to have this baby! I have no idea why I started to cry. I was going to try to play the crying card next week to see if he could come early but turns out my body wanted to play it today. If you have seen me recently you know, I have an extreme waddle and I haven't seen my ankles in 3 weeks! My nights are horrible because I can't get comfortable and have horrrible indigestion and Wyatt's favorite spot lately seems to be in my ribs! But I know, I know it will all be worth it in the end. She said when we go in next week for our 37 week checkup we can schedule the induction. We would be looking at the first week of July for his arrival!!! Unless, he blesses us with his prescence before then. I have been giving him lots of pep talks! I updated the baby belly progress album (see below) and added a sweet little video (look in my baby video clips on the left). That's all for now. Our next appt. is next Wed. Will update then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment