We started Wyatt on cereal in his night bottle all last week. We only put a teaspoon and a half in his bottle so he could get used to the texture. That seemed to be going well, so yesterday I decided to practice with the spoon. He only ate 4 out of 6 ozs of his bottle and he was in a great mood. So I thought this would be a good time to practice. As soon as I took the spoon out of his mouth this is the face he gave me...
We tried 3 more times after this picture. He eventually got the hang of it. However, his tummy did not. I will spare you a picture but let's just say for every bottle there after he had a "rear" explosion. They were out of this world stinky! Needless to stay I did not put cereal in his night bottle last night and today so far he is back on his pooping schedule. Just in case you were wondering.
4 comments:
Thanks SO much, Michelle!!
(just kidding - wyatt, i'm so glad your little tummy is back to normal...)
thanks for the info and glad to hear wyatt is pooping properly! :)
Oh my gosh Michelle...what would you do without Wyatt's pooping SCHEDULE?????????!!!!!!!!!
As I told Christy long long time ago....FORGET THE BOOK!!! Our parents had NONE of it...and we turned out okay!
:)
LOL - thanks for sharing the poopy... Looks like he's likin' it from the pic. :o) I'm contemplating for Parker soon. I want more stories from you before I start.
Post a Comment