Saturday, November 15, 2008

Carrots, Sweet Potatoes and Peas...Oh My!



Well, a lot has happened in the past 2 weeks. Wyatt got over the croup somewhat, but has had a lingering cough and congestion. We took him back to the doctor on Thursday just to make sure it hadn't developed into something else and it did...an ear infection. So he is on his first antibiotic of Amoxicillin and doing great.

We also started solids last week in hopes of helping his reflux. I'm a little tired of changing his outfit everytime he spits up. Wyatt seems to really like the veggies so far. He recognizes when the spoon is coming and opens his mouth. His favorite so far is peas. I think I'll have to feed the peas. David is not a fan of peas or pretty much any green veggies. Hopefully Wyatt will take after me. I love veggies, and fruit, and just about any food.

3 comments:

Kerri said...

He is getting SO big! I can't believe how much he is growing. Are you excited about Christmas? You are going to have so much fun with him! Have you started your "Wyatt" shopping??.....

Cathy Sparkman said...

I'm SO glad he is feeling better. Is that ear ache gone too? I love the pic with food all over his face. I heard you were at home cleaning today. Good for you! I hope your little man let you get a few things done. . .

Misty said...

LOVE the orange smile! And I like your new slideshow...i notice these things :) he is growing TOO fast!