Wyatt's first Thanksgiving was great! He got a little fussy towards the end but I think he got a little overstimulated with all the kids. Which surprises me because he is Mr. Nosy at school and loves watching all the kids. He did surprise us with a little trick. As soon as we put him on the floor for "tummy time" he figured out how to "scrawl". He was lifting his hiney way into the air, putting his feet and knees under him and scooting his check on the floor. And he was laughing while he was doing it. So cute! By the time I got the camera out he stopped doing it...of course! Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, these are some of the pics from our great day!
What a cute family!
"OK mommy, I know this is my first Thanksgiving 'cuz my outfit says so, but I'm a little hot. Can you change me please!

After his outfit change. He's doing his I'm in a cooler outfit dance!
Wyatt with 3 of his cousins. He loved taking a picture with them.
2 comments:
those are great, glad you got him in the turkey outfit...good for scrapbooking (if we ever get to that again!) :)
You are too funny, Michelle! I love the way he has an entire oufit for every single holiday!!!
Post a Comment