Today Wyatt got his first haircut! I wasn't sure exactly how it would go. He did pretty good until she got the clippers out and then it was all over. The pictures explain it all. He looks so handsome and so BIG. Can't believe he's turning one in a week and a half!
"Uh Mom, what is she putting on me?"
Looking like such a big boy.
"Make it stop!"
All done and looking so HANDSOME!
"Yeah, I just got my first haircut!"
4 comments:
i told you it turns them into a big boy! he looks great, i can't believe its been a year already!
He sure is handsome! Isn't it amazing how a haircut can make a child look different? He has such a great smile!
He looks just like David!! Growing up too fast...I miss my little lunch buddy! :(
awe, he's a big boy!!! poor little P just hasn't needed one yet. lol.
Post a Comment