Ms. Lizz let me buy her 9x9 bounce house that Ethan used since he was 2. I have a feeling this is gonna be a well worth it purchase. Wyatt absolultely loves it!!! Lizz set it up at school and we put Jacob and Wyatt in it and they had a blast. I knew right then and there, we had to have it. We will have it setup at the party next weekend for all to enjoy! Here are some fun pics from tonight...

The Bounce House!

Hangin in the "house" with Daddy.

Watching Wyatt try to walk in it is soooo funny. And yes he IS walking now! He does the Frankenstein walk and loves it. He gets so proud of himself!

David is making him 'bounce' and he thought it was sooo funny! Thanks Ms. Lizz he loves it!

Bounced out and ready for a bath!
2 comments:
Your welcome! Enjoy. I loved it inside when it was too hot or too rainy.
We had this at Pops & Mimi's house and the boys loved it...so fun, and it wears them out! Can you believe he'll be one this week???
Post a Comment