Couple days later we went over to our friends house to meet their new daughter "Lola Roxanne". And she is adorable! We got to see how Wyatt would do around a baby and he was amazing. As soon as we got there Lola was awake so I wanted to take pictures of Wyatt and Lola togther. Wyatt took my breath away. As soon as we sat him next to her he grabbed her hand and hugged and kissed her. I think we've got a ladies man on our hands....
Tonight when we got back from dinner we let Wyatt play outside and he put on a show! We turned the water on and he went to town. He did everything from dancing, to trying to drink the water, to chasing the water sprinkler. We haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Thanks Wyatt!
4 comments:
that water park looks like so much fun! where is it?
does that water park have stuff my boys would like too?? where is it? looks fun!
Is that the same water park I take Sydney to? I LOVE that place!
We went to 2 waterparks in Arlington. The water park in the pictures where you can see the equipment in the background is a park geared more for babies to age 4 or 5. The other water park is the one Brittney that you take Sydney to. Love both of them! Misty - I think Parker would have fun but maybe a little young for Tyler. There is another water park in Arlington I think they would both love. If you go to the city of Arlington's website and find the water parks there is a picture of one with a big water slide. I've heard it's a lot of fun!
Post a Comment