Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First day of School!

I love the first day of school and I take it pretty seriously. I dressed Wyatt up in "uniform". Ok maybe not the right uniform but I did dress him up. The first day really wasn't any different for Wyatt since he didn't move up classes but I still love taking the first day pictures and can't wait to continue the tradition.

Looking snazzy!


With his big boy backpack. Yes even babies need backpacks!

Here's the baby room greater Ms. Sydney Rae! Every morning when she sees us she gets so excited and starts waving Hi and saying iatt, iatt, iatt (baby for Wyatt). Then when I put Wyatt down she runs over to him and waves hi in his face until he recognizes her. So cute!

3 comments:

Caryn said...

I enjoy visiting with Wyatt and Sydney. He is a little gentleman. Good job Mom and Dad!

Anonymous said...

That girl is really cute! She must have some pretty cool parents!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Wyatt with his backpack...and that Sydney is so funny with her waiving!