Today is the last day of summer. First day of school is tomorrow and I can just imagine how many kiddos are going to bed early tonight and waking up in the morning with the first day jitters. This upcoming week will be a very busy week so we had a laid back weekend. Did a lot of nothin and even more nothin. We did attempt to take Wyatt to the park but everything was too hot to touch. On our way home this afternoon we spotted another playground that was in the shade so we stopped to let him play. It lasted for 5 minutes because it was just too hot outside. We are definetly ready for the cooler weather but not the cold weather. I'm a little apprehensive about the winter time because Wyatt absolutely loves to be OUTSIDE (all the time). I may have to get very creative with indoor play this winter. While I was making dinner tonight David and Wyatt were outside (again) fixing the water sprinkler which then turned into some water fun. Here are some pics from some of Wyatt's outdoor adventures this summer. 
David got his toybox out from when he was younger and Wyatt found the trucks! He loves to play with trucks.
Having fun in the backyard. Does he have great form or what!
Most of the pictures I have of him lately are running ! Thanks for the jersey Misty. I think he wears it better than Romo!
Running again!
Wyatt loves going down the slide!
Wyatt says forget the park! This is what I'm talking about!
"Daddy please don't fix the sprinkler. I like it broken." I love this picture and wish it didn't look weird. I took it from inside and the silly flash went off. Argh!
Does he look like he's having fun or what!
Can somebody turn this thing off!

This picture cracks me up. Ms. Jessica took this pic at school. He just propped himself up and made himself at home. Too funny! He does this in his wagon too when we go for walks.
2 comments:
Love that he can finally wear his jersey, PERFECT timing for football season! Your boy is growing...time for another?
I love to watch them play at recess!
Post a Comment