Our week as sure been an interesting one. We started off with Wyatt recovering from the flu. He was back at school on Tuesday and is doing so much better. However, I noticed this morning that he has some "interesting" looking drainage from one of his ears which means he has an ear infection. So we'll be going back to the doctor in the morning. This will be his first ear infection since getting tubes.
On Thursday, I had taken the day off to get the house clean without anyone bothering me. I woke up that morning feeling horrible. I went to the doctor and turns out I have tonsillitis. Very random. Can't even remember the last time I had it. The biggest surprise however is that we found out on Thursday that we are pregnant! Can you believe it. Totally unexpected, and an amazing surprise. I was told that I would never be able to get pregnant without having a procedure. Little did the doctor know that God had a plan for us to be able to experience this miracle unexpectedly and on our own! We are still in a bit of shock but overall absolutely thrilled! We haven't been to our first dr appt yet but according to the internet the due date is 2 days before Wyatt's 2nd bithday! Won't that be fun! We had so much fun telling everyone. We had a family dinner with David's family that night and Wyatt wore a t-shirt that said "I'm the big brother!". He also wore the shirt to school on Friday and that's how we told everyone. It was so exciting seeing everyone's reactions! Can't believe we're going to have 2 children 2 years apart!
5 comments:
wooohoooo! so exciting! sounds just like how we found out - totally a surprise! :)
congrats! congrats! congrats!
Congratulations! That is so exciting ;) Please keep me up to date!
So thrilled for you. Wyatt will be a wonderful big brother!
Congratulations! I can't wait...Boy or Girl?
exciting news...wyatt will be a great big brother. for your checkbook's sake, i hope it's a boy :) otherwise, all the girly stores better get ready for you!
Post a Comment