Saturday, November 21, 2009

My Sweet Babies

We went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago for my pregnancy checkup and everything went great! Baby #2 is due June 23rd! That's right, 2 days before Wyatt's birthday! June will be a very busy month for us! We're so excited. This pregnancy is definetly different than with Wyatt. I have had a lot of nautiousness (thankgoodness nothing has actually happened) and I'm craving alot of sweets. Whataburger's cinnamon rolls are my fav right now! Other than that everything is going great.
Baby #2's debut!!!

Wyatt is just a ball of energy and we're having such a blast watching him grow up and develop quite the personality. Some of our favorite things he's doing is, he loves to be silly and make you laugh, he loves to give kisses, he LOVES to be outside no matter what the weather, he's talking up a storm, and he's super duper attached to momma right now (my favorite, but makes daddy a little jealous). Even though he's practically perfect there is one area he needs to work on....it's taking professional pictures (surprise, surprise). We had christmas pictures at school setup with a really pretty scene and he was in an adorable outfit and would have absolutely nothing to do with it. I was going to scan the proof's to show you but I can't find the proofs. When I find them I'll post them. Poor baby is screaming and will absolutely not sit down. I did order them. One day we'll look back when he's older and laugh. One week later I took him to Decorator's Warehouse to check out the fun christmas decos and to our surprise there was a Santa there. Wyatt was going to town on a candy cane so I thought great, I'll just put him in Santa's lap real fast and take some pics. Well, we definetly got some pics that are PRICELESS! Poor baby. I'm sure this a phase and before I know it he'll be too big to sit in Santa's lap.

2 comments:

Caryn said...

Love the Santa pics...Sydney did the same thing...as did Brittney when she was 18 months (and I have the picture to prove it!). Hope that you will feel better soon. It is a good time of the year to crave sweets. cj

Cathy Sparkman said...

Love the pics. Congratulations on baby #2. I can't wait to find out what you're having. Been praying for you and your pregnancy. :)