Sunday, January 17, 2010
Have you heard the news?...
You mean you didn't hear me shouting it from the roof tops or see it on the news. Does the picture give you a clue? YES! We're having a baby GIRL! I'm so excited about having a baby girl. David is a little nervous but very excited. Your next question may be do we have any names picked out? Well, sort of....right now we're going with Whitney Lee. I think Wyatt and Whitney sounds so adorable! We also found out some other wonderful news at the Dr appointment and that is that my placenta has already moved where it's supposed to be. That means I won't have any of the problems I had with Wyatt's pregnancy. I can not imagine being on bed rest right now and not being able to pick him up at all. If I don't post for awhile that's because I'm too busy shopping for Whitney! Watch out Canton here I come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratulations! That is so exciting! When are you due? Will you keep me up to date on all your stuff!
Take a LOT of money to Canton...there are just too many cute little girl things. Congratulations!
kathleen mcnamara- thats my cousins name and congratulations.
http://diaperdivaboutique.com/category_1/Hair-Candy.htm
Post a Comment