Speaking of Wyatt, their relationship is already blooming. He did show a little bit of rejection the other day but I haven't seen it since. David wasn't home yet and I needed to go get dinner and so I asked Wyatt do you want to go for a car ride? He of course said Yea! and then said "up Momma" - wanting me to pick him up. I said I can't Wyatt I have to go get baby girl and put her in her car seat. He then said "NO Momma, baby ni-ni" (she was asleep in her swing). I said "you don't want baby girl to go with us?" he said "NO". I then said (with my heart breaking at the same time) I'm sorry honey she has to go with us. We can't leave her by herself." He said....."OK". Swoosh (swipe of my forehead). He hasn't shown a sign of jealousy since. Hopefully that was the last.
Now, back to the princess. She is absolutely fabulous! I don't know if it's because she's a girl or what but she started smiling up a storm at 4 weeks and still is. Rolled over last friday and at least 5 times today and she's not even 2 months yet! Ok, well maybe she's 2 months tomorrow. It just seems like she's doing everything so much faster than Wyatt did. Slow down baby girl!
We put her on the babywise schedule just like we did with Wyatt. He started officially sleeping thru the night at 10 weeks. She is 8 weeks and not sleeping thru the night. I guess she's doing everything else faster except this. She does only get up once. She takes her last bottle at 9 pm then goes to sleep and wakes up around 3 or 4 am. Then back up at 6 am. Not too bad. My body has finally adjusted to the 3 am feedings so it's not soo bad (hope David is not reading this..if so Honey, it is bad can you you get up with her tonight!).
So our little princess is amazing, amazing, amazing, blah blah blah now onto the pictures...
Now, don't be alarmed because Whitney is not wearing a bow in any of these pictures. I know, I know shocker! I do give her head a rest when we're at home.
Here she is for the first time in her bumbo hamming it up for the camera. Oh yeah, she still has beautiful big blue eyes. Hope she keeps them!
Here's Wyatt showing her all of his flash cards. So cute.
Showing her his favorite thing to eat "corn".
Smiling for Daddy!
1 comment:
Such a pretty princess! She looked so cute when I got to see her Friday. It seems like the second one does grow up faster...so cherish the "baby girl" moments while you can!
Post a Comment