So I have a little catching up to do so here we go...
2 weeks ago my grandparents came in from Houston to meet their first great-grandaughter!
My mom with all her children and grandchildren!
What a cute couple!
Some friends came over to meet Whitney and they brought their adorable daughter Lola. Funny thing is this time last year we brought Wyatt over to their house to meet Lola. Time sure does fly!
Wyatt enjoyed showing off his tractor to Lola. She didn't really care to ride in it. She'd rather chase him around when he was driving it.
Wyatt showing off. "Look no hands!"
My little man helping me clean the windows. I absolutely loovvvee that he loves to help me with anything! Now, I do have to say we had to put a call in to the dr shortly after this pic. I let him continue to clean the windows (anything to entertain him for a little bit) and stepped into the kitchen. Next thing i hear is "Momma, kucky". I said "what's kucky wyatt? As I see him with the windex bottle turned around facing his mouth. "Wyatt did you spray that in your mouth". "Yes momma. Kucky." After I calmed down we made him drink alot of water and needless to say he's fine. Mental note to self "Adult supervision required while cleaning windows".
1 comment:
love seeing all of these pictures. i love wyatt on the gator...SO cute...that smile!
Post a Comment