Whitney is 5 months old now. She amazes us everyday. She is a completely different baby than Wyatt. He was a happy baby but Whitney is a VERY HAPPY baby. She is the best baby to wake up from a nap. She wakes up and stretches real big then looks for you and smiles her biggest smile ever! Wyatt would wake up crying, and demanding his bottle immediately. She is very patient. She smiles ALL the time. I just love it. I don't know if it's the girl thing or not but I just LOVE HER TO PIECES! Here are some pics of her from this evening.....
Oh those baby blues.
Smiling at her Daddy!
Happy Girl!
2 comments:
love the pics! where did you move to? i'm so behind! question - i have the same background as you, but mine looks weird! what is your template? if you know... :)
i'm just glad that you got to come to our scrapbook weekend! glad the little ones are back healthy and doing good! i also love that whitney has on the outfit i bought her in that pic :)
Post a Comment