I haven't really talked much about the differences of Wyatt and Whitney but let me just tell you. Her name should be "Happy" cuz this girl smiles 24/7. She even smiled when she got her first booboo at school. Whitney will smile at ANYONE where Wyatt had to first size you up before he would smile. But when he did he would light up your world.
I cannot wait for Whitney to be able to talk. I think she will annoy the tar out of her brother with "Watcha doing Wyatt? Can I play Wyatt? Will you play dollies with me Wyatt? Wyatt will love every minute of it. He stayed home yesterday with Daddy because he was running a fever. When Whitney and I got home it was time for her to take a nap. Wyatt cried and said he didn't want "baby girl" to take a nap. I asked him why and he said he wanted to play with her. Awwwwww. It took everything in me not to put her to bed and let them play. I love how their relationship is developing into such a sweet sibling love.
Whitney is now 7 months old! What!?! When did that happen? She is sitting up on her own, trying to crawl (mainly goes backward) absolutely LOVES to dance. She doesn't even need music. You can say "Go Whitney, Go Whitney" and she'll start moving her upper body up and down. It's the funniest and cutest thing ever! We're introducing a sippy cup to her this weekend. She is loosing interest in her bottle. She would MUCH rather be playing, dancing or just smiling at people. She is very funny to watch in her jumper. She will make herself jump up and down and then all of a sudden she'll do one big jump and then make herself stop and stand. Then she looks around and has this look of "tada". So cute. Think we have a future gymnast.
Here she is sitting at the big girl table. About that bow......gotta love it. For some reason it doesn't look ridiculous until I see it on her in a picture. It's as big as her head!!! How can she even hold her head up?
Big girl standing up on the table. Had to get a pic of the entire outfit. She looks so stinking cute in her silver shoes and leggings.
1 comment:
WOW...that is one BIG BOW my friend. She is so cute though, so she can pull it off :)
I can't believe she's already at the big girl table. She's growing SO fast!
Post a Comment