Thursday, January 20, 2011

Catching Up To Do

Wow. It's been awhile since I've blogged. We have been a busy little family and it took me staying home sick for 4 days to get me to update the blog. So here we go....

Wyatt wanted to get in Whitney's bed while I was taking pictures of the big girl sitting up by herself. Here's the pic I got before he jumped in the bed with her..


He thinks he's so funny.


Just want to warn you before you see the below picture. It will shock you might even scare you. My mom brought a wig over to see if she would like the haircut on her. So....we put it on Whitney.....She thought it was so funny.



My sister and her Fiance came for a late Christmas. Little did they know they would have a little Elf named Wyatt to help them open their presents. Thanks for being great sports guys.


Wade is an avid cyclist. He was testing out his new helmet cam and Wyatt wanted to put his bike helmet on too.
I wanted to take some more pics of Whitney sitting up but couldn't get her to smile. So I told Wyatt to make her smile. AND boy did she! She sure does love her brother.



Does that smile say "I love my brother" or what!?!




David and I took Wyatt to see BARNEY at the NOKIA Theater. This was his first concert like event to go to. We were excited to see how it was going to go and it was GREAT! In fact, we already have tickets to go see Toy Story 3 on Ice in April.



You can't really see his face in this pic because of our crazy new flash (ARgh). But he has a look of shock and awe. Looked like that the whole time. Love the girl standing up behind him. She's having a blast!



Barney and Friends put on a great active show!



No comments: