Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cabin Fever....

So third day in a row we stayed home. I could have gone to work today but Whitney decided to have a party all night in her room. She must have forgotten to send out the invitations. I clearly would not have gone to this party, but I WAS THERE. All night!!!! During the day she was great up until about 5 pm. Decided she wanted to skip that nap and turned into cranky baby. If you know Whitney, you know she hardly EVER cries. Seriously, the other day at school her teachers told me she cried for the 2nd time since she was 6 weeks old. She's the happiest baby except for tonight. She had a screaming uncontrollable fit for about an hour. It completely broke our hearts and we had to handle her in shifts. We finally gave her Motrin and I rocked her to sleep. Not sure what's wrong. Only thing I can think is she has an ear infection cuz she is not taking her bottles at all and sits up every time you lay her back. So we'll be going to the doctor tomorrow.
As for the rest of the day with Wyatt was amazing. He slept until 9 am! We had a very funfilled day.
We.....
*played with playdough
*built a fort
*kept taking his toys AWAY from Whitney
*snacked, ate lunch, snacked again
*sucked the boogies out of his teddybear's nose and gave him a shot. Can you tell who he watches.
*Showed Whitney how to crawl.
*jumped off his stroller onto a pile of pillows and said "Momma, watch this!" every single time.
*Had "Donalds" for dinner.
*Went to bed.........oh no wait, technically he's IN bed but soooo not asleep. I'm pretty sure he's turned his bed into a trampoline!

Here's our fort. Could use some work I know. We had so much fun reading books in the fort with a flashlight.


Wyatt fixing the fort with his sister watching.




Won't see a smile in this picture. This is how she looked pretty much all day. Poor thing.


She's been trying so hard to crawl. She can definetly move backwards and in circles. Just can't get the forward motion down. I'm in no hurry. When she figures that out were in TROUBLE!


Taking her brothers toys again.


Jumping Wyatt!






His number 1 fan is watching him. He told her before every jump "Watch this baby girl"! So cute.


So the word is we're supposed to get more snow tonight, next Monday and wintery mix next Thursday. Seriously. Is mother nature confusing us with Canada? Too cold for this Texan!

1 comment:

Misty said...

love your valentine blog background...love your pics too...the fort one is precious!