We have ducks in the pond behind our house. Now those have to be some cold ducks. Aren't they supposed to go south for the winter?
I'm surprised I got this smile out of Whitney. Shortly after this picture we braved the drive to her pediatrician to find out she has a double ear infection. Poor baby. I knew something was wrong with her last night. Glad we made the choice to take her today, that would have been one miserable weekend.
After the doctor we finally got Wyatt out in the snow. He had a blast!!!
The pond started freezing up. Those ducks are crazy for staying here.
Getting ready to make a snowman. Didn't notice this while I was taking this picture but that smile on David's face sure looks suspicious. No worries. Nothing happened. Thanks to the expensive camera and baby monitor I was holding.
Wyatt threw snow up and it went right in his face. Wasn't too fond of that.
Helping Daddy build a snowman.
Does he have his "cheese" pose down or what. Snapped this after I told him to stop and say cheese.
The boys attempt at a snowman. Hey, we're Texans we don't know anything about building snowmen. Maybe we'll get another shot at it next week. Heard there's more snow on the way.
1 comment:
LOVE those pictures of Wyatt and the cookie decorating - and happy to see Whit's big smile again :)
Post a Comment