Last Saturday we took Wyatt to see Toy Story 3 on Ice. Before we get to that I should tell you how our weekend started. Friday at 12 had to take Wyatt home with a 101.4 fever. Selfishly, I thought, oh no we have toy story 3 tickets - we are going to see this! So took him home gave him Motrin and he slept for 4 hours! That evening his fever got up to 102.6 and he started complaining of his mouth hurting. Totally thought it was strep. Took him to the doctor in the morning and it was not strep just a virus but this virus was causing blisters on his throat (poor baby) he wasn't kidding about his mouth hurting. He stopped running fever Sat am so we gave him Tylenol and later Motrin right before we left. My friend Amy had a brilliant idea to ride the train to the
AAC. What a great idea! Until the train got there and we had to sit on the floor. It was so crowded that at the next stop the conductor announced to the awaiting passengers to NOT board the train because it is OVERLOADED and if you do you enter under your own
duress. REALLY!!! I went into prayer overdrive, please dear Lord let us get there safely and not be on the news about a train disaster. Luckily we made it there safe and sound. It was a great show and riding the train was great! We will
definitely be doing both things again! Wyatt, Lindsey, and Miles patiently waiting for the train.
Wyatt in his seat. He was so excited even though he was sooooo not feeling 100 %. See how his shirt is all nice and clean. I'll explain later.
Mommy and Wyatt. Can't wait for the show to start!
The army men's entrance was awesome. Some of them even came in flying.
Ah. Now to explain the clean shirt. In the picture below you will see traces of nacho cheese. David got us nachos and drinks before the show started and when he came back HE accidentally dumped them all over Wyatt. (Yes honey, YOU did it. Like I told you last night.....Everyone who knows you and everyone who knows me, knows YOU are more prone to weird freak occurrences). If you talk to him about this and he says I DID please just give him the courtesy nod like I'm sure she did David.
Back to Toy Story 3. This was Buzz's entrance. Awesome!
Wyatt's favorite characters....Woody and Buzz.
The Aliens and The Claw
See the Buzz Sword in Wyatt's hand.....YES I AM that mom who buys her children the stupid little event trinkets. I asked Amy if she was going to get Miles anything and she said only if HE asks for it. I thought to myself well crap, that's a good idea. OK self, DO NOT get anything for Wyatt unless he asks. Not five minutes later Wyatt said "Mommy, I want that". Pointing to a little boy in front of us with the sword. YES, I get to buy him something because HE did ask for it!!!!
Had to include this picture. See the smirk on David's face. That's pretty much how he felt about the sword. He is not that DAD who spends money on event "rip offs". Whatever. Life's too short.
Woody flying on his kite to get out of
Sunnyside DayCare.
Couple minutes before the show was over we scrambled out to get a seat on the train. Lucky us we all got seats. Wyatt had so much fun looking out the window.
1 comment:
looks like you had a great time! glad wyatt felt good enough to go!!!!
Post a Comment