Monday, March 28, 2011

Blast Ball!

Wyatt had his first blast ball practice tonight with his teammates the "Sneaky Kleets". For those of you who don't know blast ball is so stinking cute! It's really the level before T-Ball. It's basically just teaching them the concept of baseball. After they hit the ball off the T they run to first base and jump on it and it "HONKS"! After that, they stand between what would be 2nd and 3rd base to wait and catch (really chase) the next batter's ball. Wyatt had alot of fun. Which I'm sure had alot to do with the fact that one of his lifelong friends (Jacob) is on the team. He caught on quick on hitting the ball and chasing after the ball. Got to throw it a couple times too. I clearly think we have an athlete........had to stop typing for a second. Got a call from the Texas Rangers. Can you tell I'm a proud baseball Momma! Wyatt running to 1st base. Look at that face! He's so proud of himself. Jacob and Wyatt sizing up the next batter.

Happy Baseball Boy!




He looks like he's ready to steal a base. Little does he know he's NOT on a base.





I think Wyatt is trying to trade his glove for Jacob's bat so he can go hit!


1 comment:

Misty said...

OMG...that is so stinking cute. I love it. Will have to come see him play in a game, too cute!!!! Great pictures Momma.