No.... I haven't forgotten about blogging. I think about it daily. Scratch that...the thought of it ANNOYS me daily. But I have recently added an entire mound of things onto my plate that are taking alot of my time. Before I get into that - let me fill you in on our adventures.....
The day after Wyatt and Whitney had their birthday pictures taken I buzzed Wyatt's hair off. I was a little nervous, but thought how hard can this be.....
My good friend Lizz (a.k.a. tutu birthday girl in the middle of the pic) forced, I mean convinced me to do a firefly 5K "run" on her birthday. I thought sure this is what I need to make me get back into working out. Yea....that idea worked for the first week and then my kids took turns being sick, then I got sick, and then BAM it was time for the race. This was my first 5 K and my last 5K I will ever do in the summertime. In fact, I'm very thrilled with the fact that I'm still alive and posting this today (all be it's 2 month's late). Because I thought I was going to D.I.E. I couldn't breath, walk, talk nothing. All I could think about the entire time was "I'm going to kill Lizz!" So, with all that I will say, I will be doing this race again (because they moved it to the month of October). The concept of the run was great. Everyone was decked out in head to toe in very creative "light up" ways. The best part of the race was going to Mi Cocinas afterwards! I think we should make that a tradition for sure! So we'll be doing this race again in the near future and if you want to RUN a.k.a. walk really, really fast with me, let me know. I'd love for you to join me!
This is after the run. Thank goodness you can't smell the picture. This was the most humid night ever and there was a stink everywhere!
Here we are ready to run. Boy do we look stoked or what. Little did I know how much I would hate this run!
This was really cool. After the race these dancers put on a little show.

Birthday party pool time. Our first pool adventure of the summer was a birthday party for one of Wyatt's classmates. We had a blast!
Whitney loved "swimming" around in Allie's ladybug floaty. Thanks Allie!
2 comments:
You are so good about taking pictures! I love them all! And those trucks were so nice of them. I miss Karley already! Maybe someday I will do a 5k with you!
Love all the pics...just blame me for not blogging. You are too busy monogramming for me, pinning, and smurfing...ha ha! I really want to run that 5k with you next year, count me in!
Post a Comment