Monday, August 22, 2011

Birthday at The Ballpark!


Hah! I'm back to blogging and it hasn't been 2 months like I thought it was going to be.
For Wyatt's Birthday we were treated (thanks Charley) to a trip to the Ballpark to see the BEST baseball team play. We had a blast!!! We parked in Lincoln Square and rode the bus over. WHICH I highly recommend. Wyatt loved riding the big bus. The picture is above. Blogger wouldn't let me start typing until below the pic.
These were our seats. They were great!

We got there early for pictures and for his first Ballpark hot dog. He loved it! (and so did I)
Cute boy + Super cute mom + "drunk" eyed looking dad = our family picture!
David has this crazy thing where he doesn't have normal eyes for pictures. He always looks like he's had a few. Makes me crazy, but I still love the pic.

National Basketball Maverick Playing Champion DIRK threw out the first pitch. And yes he threw it via a basketball. Loved it and the crowd was going nuts!!!
Hmmmmm. My favorite view of the game. What? Josh is a "great" player!

Look who graced us with their presence at the game. Is that random or what?

Where was Whitney you ask....At home being super cute with her Nana B!

Wyatt absolutely loved the game! We stayed for the entire thing. Even stayed for the fireworks show afterwards. Which Rocked!!!
So he did pretty good up until a certain point and we had to take a little trip to the gift shop! I'm a sucker for gift shops anywhere we go, so I was more than happy to take him. He got a little notepad and crayons. Everytime there was a big play he "wrote" it down. Have no idea where he got this idea from, but it was adorable. He took this job very seriously.

Ok, so these are some of my absolute favorite pictures from the game. Wyatt got very "INTO" this game. Anytime we cheered, he cheered. I love the look on Charley's face (Wyatt's pawpaw) watching Wyatt's excitement. I think we had more fun watching Wyatt's enthusiasm, than the game.
Love David's expression in this picture.
And this is my precious birthday 3 year old towards the end of the game. He did awesome. Was so patient, excited, well mannered, and so much fun. Never once did he ask to go home.
We had so much fun at the game. Thanks again Charley! Can't wait to take him again when the weather cools off.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my goodness!!! So many good pictures. I LOVE the one of all three of you, I love the one with Wyatt's arm in the air, and I immediately wanted to make a collage out of the one of the back of you two. I didn't know Dirk threw out the first pitch! How did I miss that? He is the coolest. I'm SO glad you got to go!

Misty said...

Such great pics! Wyatt is such a cutie. I LOVE the picture of the back of you two sitting there. Frame that one!

Caryn said...

Love the pictures...felt just like I was there too!