Unfortunately this year's July 4th was not very fun. Started off with Wyatt getting sick the day we were supposed to leave for the lake. He kept complaining about his throat hurting. I was pretty sure it was strep. Called the dr and she called something in. So we waited 24 hours. Went to the lake the next day and Wyatt was still complaining. I thought that was odd since he had antibiotics. 2 days later Whitney gets sick with the same thing. Fever and cranky. We didn't sleep at all!!! Not exagerating either. It was HORRIBLE. Couldn't wait to get home. We got home and took both of them to the dr. Turns out it wasn't strep it was a"virus" that caused horrible blisters on the throat with fever. NOTHING and I mean NOTHING helped. Oh yeah, did I mention I took the week of July 4th off as a vacation week. Little did I know it was going to be a sick week. Finally, got the kids to feeling better and then guess who gets the virus the day before she's supposed to return to work......ME. That virus was the meanest, sickest, nastiest virus I have EVER HAD!!!! So glad that week is over!
...these were the only pictures I got from our entire July 4th week.
Riding with his Nana on the lawn mower. Doesn't matter how sick he is, he NEVER turns this opportunity down!

No comments:
Post a Comment