The Dallas Zoo has an awesome program where they visit local schools and bring animals to educate the children. This was the first year they came to our school and the kids LOVED IT! It was awesome. They brought awesome animals. This is something I know we will look forward to every year.
This bird was pretty cute. One of the animal caregivers went across the room and he flew from person to person.
Now, this is the animal I could do WITHOUT!!! Seriously, a snake. Hate them!
This porcupine scared me to death! I just knew it was going to fly off the table and well, let's just say be "friendly" amongst the crowd of precious little ones! The way it scurried around the table, it just freaked me out. In fact, when it was time for him to go back into his little kennel.....He wanted nothing to do with it. Yep, I got freaked out again. Finally, after a lot of convincing (aka throwing food in the kennel) he finally went in.
Our finale was this cute little penguin.
After the animals sweet Madison walked Whitney back to class. Love this picture. Whitney looks like she's acting like a big girl walking with her bestie! Love it!
1 comment:
awww...the perks of mommy working at the school :)
Post a Comment