Friday, November 18, 2011

Thanksgiving School Feast

I'm blogging on the same DAY that I took the pictures. Whuuuuut??? I'm patting myself on the back as we speak! Now to the point. Today we enjoyed Wyatt's class for a Thanksgiving Feast. My favorite meal of the entire year! Wyatt's teacher Ms. Becky out did her self as she always does. The absolute best part was after we prayed she asked each child to say out loud what they were thankful for. Here are some of their precious answers:
1) Wyatt said FOOD
2) Bella said FOOD
3) Christopher said WYATT - This is when I started to get teary eyed.
4) Kayla said MS. BECKY - seriously?! Are they trying to make us cry.
5) Van said HIS MOMMY & DADDY - in the most cutest accent with a southern drawl ( They recently moved here from Louisiana. I could seriously listen to his family talk all day)

You get the picture. These children were adorable and I nearly cried.
So Becky, just like Kayla said I am very thankful for YOU as well! You have left a mark on my entire family's heart that we will treasure forever. We love you so much.

Here are a few of the pics from today...

My adorable Indian Wyatt!



How adorable are these placemats? Thanks to Pinterest. Wish I could get paid everytime I said or refer someone to Pinterest.

These have to be the cutest little Pilgrims and Indians in town!

This is Wyatt with his first crush Lexi. So adorable!


I went to Wyatt's party by myself for a little while, then asked if he wanted Whitney to come to his party or no. He said "Yes, I want my sister." So she got to join us and she had so much fun. Can't believe next year I'll have to start splitting my time between parties.

I love that Whitney is holding her right hand up totally princess style.
Doesn't she look so proud of herself? She got her food on the spoon!

Her favorite spot was in the chair playing with the container of markers.

2 comments:

Misty said...

You've got two cuties that is for sure. They are adorable!!

Kim said...

I didn't know she could eat with a spoon! I know grown men who can barely do that! Good job Whitney!