Tuesday, September 10, 2013

1st Homework Assignment

Wyatt came home with his first real homework assignment tonight. Apparently, homework will come home every Tuesday. I am a little hesitant for this season in Wyatt's life to begin. And also nervous about our "homework" parenting skills. The pressure of...do we start "pressuring" him on his homework now, do we instill him to "do it until you get it right" ethic or do we play the "just do your best" card. Oh, the pressure of being a parent. Wait....... his homework is only to right his name 10 times! Sweet! I got this!
Cutest thing was that Whitney insisted on doing her "homework" as well. So thank goodness I had some worksheets and whipped out a few, because it couldn't be just anything. Had to look official! She even said that her teacher (Ms. Erin) would love it!
So our first official homework session went great! Hope it continues to go this well in the future!!





No comments: