Wyatt's favorite thing to watch on t.v.(i.e. hold's his attention the longest) is Dallas Cowboys football! This was from last weekend and I couldn't get his attention off the game. Granted he only watched it for about 5 minutes, but he was sure focused on it. Maybe he's learning some plays for his future career!
4 comments:
LOVE it! Look out world, here comes Wyatt "Romo" Dedwylder!!!
(by the way, do you like that little seat he's sitting in? those were not around when isaiah was little......just wondering.)
i wish he would yell at them today to get their act together! my yelling at them is not working!
of course, i do love that picture!
I love it! Already watchin' the game with Daddy. I called Scott one day and he said he and Parker were watchin' the game. I laughed but hey - here's the proof - these boys like it already! They're all boy...
Love the Bumbo!
So cute! Must have made Daddy proud!
Post a Comment