Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thank You Ms. Jessica and Ms. Alyssa!





Ms. Jessica and Ms. Alyssa are Wyatt's teachers at The Sloan School. They are the best baby teachers I have ever worked with at the school. I left my digital camera with them today in hopes they would snag a few pictures of him in his cute outfit. Well, they captured some amazing pictures. I knew Wyatt was happy when he was with them but I had no idea he was this happy. Thank you Ms. Jessica and Ms. Alyssa for taking care of my precious child with such love, nurturing and compassionate hearts. We love you so much!




Another great thing about the school is that Wyatt doesn't get love just from his teachers but all the teachers. Alot of them go to the baby room during their specials, lunch or after work just to love on the babies. That just fills my heart with so much joy. It relieves me knowing that its okay that I'm not a stay at home mom because he is loved all day long by so many "mommies". It takes a village to raise a child anyway right?

Ms. Lizz and Wyatt having so much fun!

5 comments:

Mike and Kim said...

Oh my!!! I could write a BOOK of a comment on this post! There is no place like Ms. Jessica that is for sure! She is amazing...not only for your little one (and mine a while ago) but also such a soft place for emotional mommies to land!! Sloan is very blessed...and so is little BIG BOY Wyatt! He is growing so fast...and has such a BIG BOY look!

Misty said...

LOVE that first picture...i always go by and see his cute little face...in fact, i'm taking the boys to lunch so i'm going to have to stop by and say hi to mr. wyatt...his smile is precious!

Anonymous said...

I know it! I'm so glad that Wyatt and Sydney are in such good hands.

Kerri said...

Absolutely the cutest thing! You might have a future "baby model"...that smile is priceless!!

Cathy Sparkman said...

Aren't we just blessed! I'm with you. The only reason I am working right now is because I know that he is truly in an amazing place and with amazing teachers that love on them each day. Of course Wyatt looks adorable in his guitars. :o) They are growing up too fast. I'm glad Parker and Wyatt will grow up together for a while. Can't wait until they actually know they are in the same room together and start playing...