Friday, December 26, 2008

We had a wonderful Christmas this year. Especially since it was Wyatt's first. He had so much fun opening the presents and eating whatever the presents were wrapped in.
Our Christmas week was very busy. On Monday I had a feeling that something was wrong with Wyatt. Turns out he had a major ear infection. It was a miserable day. Typically when Wyatt is sick we go to the doctor and he is magically better and I look like a crazy mom -" I promise doctor he really wasn't acting like this an hour ago." This time was different. He screamed the entire time we were waiting for the doctor. He cried so much his voice was hoarse the next day. So when the doctor finally came in she got straight to business and said he has a "super bad ear infection." She asked if we had given him any Tylenol and we said yes this is on Tylenol. She left and came back with miracle pain relieving ear drops. And gave us a prescription for the ear drops and an antibiotic. My poor baby. He finally started feeling better on Christmas Day.
Now on to the next day....We had dinner at David's parents house on Tuesday night. Then my family came over the next day for our Christmas with them. Then Christmas Day we went to David's brothers. And Friday we took Wyatt to Bass Pro for the first time. And now I am ready to do absolutely nothing all weekend! We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and we wish you a very blessed new year! Here are a few pics from the last few days.
I promise we really did feed him.


Hanging with Aunt Lindsay while Mommy frantically cleans the house. Yes that is his bottle of saline he is playing with. Whatever makes them happy right?


Morning mom did Santa come?



I love my Taggie book from Nana B!



Do you see something wrong with this picture?




Hanging with Cousin Katie.




Do you see the concentration on his face? He takes after me in getting serious about his presents.


Yeah Mom I see the new bath toy but I am really liking this tissue paper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I took Sydney to the Dr. on Monday ane we left with a double ear infection as well! Then she got a tummy virus on Christmas Day. It's been pretty eventful around here!