Friday, December 19, 2008

No Santa Tears

Santa visited our school today and of course I wanted Wyatt's picture with him. Wyatt has been going through a "stranger" phase so I wasn't sure how this was going to go. As you can see from the pictures below Wyatt had no problem sitting in Santa's lap. I'm sure that will change next year.

2 comments:

Cathy Sparkman said...

i absolutely love the pic of Wyatt just staring at Santa... these will be precious for so many years to come. thanks again for taking a few of the kids before we left with Santa. if it weren't for you and Misty today I would have missed out on so many great moments. those durn batteries went out literally after i took 3 pics at the play so thanks again!! that was so sweet...

Mike and Kim said...

Cutest outfit, cutest little guy!! These pictures turned out great! I pray your week is blessed with tons of memorable "first" Christmas moments! Enjoy your time with your family...