Tuesday, December 30, 2008
I want a Wii!
I have been wanting a Wii ever since they came out (I'm the gamer of the family). David can think of other things he would like to spend that money on. Probably something for hunting....ugh that's no fun for me. Well, one of David's friends bought a Wii for his son. So we invited them over for a Wii party and asked them to bring the Wii. The first game we played was tennis. That is my sport and I am so glad they did not get pictures of me. I was swinging like I was on a real court. But it was soooo much fun. I did capture these pics of David and Chris boxing. I was laughing so hard I was crying. I'm still not sure if we're going to a get a Wii , but I'm working on it. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you gotta get one...they are so much fun! it's even good exercise... :)
It is so addicting. Isn't it a blast. Abby and I like to play tennis. Of course, I don't play as much as she'd like. She says I don't play enough. Whatever is enough. lol. You should break down and get one. :o)
Post a Comment