Wyatt turned 8 months old last Wednesday! We've had so much fun watching him grow. Here is why we think 8 is soooo great!:
1) He is officially crawling!!! I thought he was going to army crawl forever, but he finallly figured out how to use those things called knees. Pictures to follow later.
2) He gets sooo excited as soon as he sees his mommy or daddy. He makes jumping motions with his body and starts clapping his hands.
3) He claps at just about everything.
4) He loooovvveeeesss music. I think this boy was born to rock!
5) He loves to go outside. He starts jumping around in my arms as soon as he sees we're headed for the door.
6) He smiles and waves and claps when he's saying "Hi".
7) He gets so excited as soon as we walk in the door at The Sloan School. He usually sleeps on the way to school and doesn't wake up until I unbuckle him. Then 2 seconds later we're walking in the door and he starts jumping in my arms and smiling at everyone. Even parents he's never met before as we're walking down the hall.
8) He now has 2 smiles. A normal smile and a wrinkle nose smile. Pictures to follow.
I'm kind of slacking on pictures but we've been real busy. Wyatt is sick again and he is so miserable. His poor nose looks like Rudolph. The doctor said the first 2 years would be rough and boy was she right. Come on 2!
4 comments:
oh my goodness! he is getting SO big!!! it won't be long before those crawls turn into standing up and walking!!!
i've missed seeing him this week, went by the baby room twice and NO wyatt :( hope he feels better soon!
I am not that great at adding things so here!psalm23six
These pictures are so good! He is such a cutie!
Post a Comment