It seems like in a matter of days Wyatt was holding his bottle, pulling up on everything, getting his first school boo-boo, and saying all kinds of new sounds. I'm afraid the next time I blink he's going to be in Kindergarten! However, he will need some teeth before Kindergarten and he still doesn't have any yet. He still has that precious gummy smile and I love it!!! Hope the teeth take their time and I can hold onto my "baby" that much longer! This song says it all.
.JPG)
I don't know what it is with the socks but this is usually where they end up..JPG)
Our precious, precious son! We love you soooo much!
2 comments:
I love your banner picture! He is such a cutie! I have missed seeing this little guy over the past week and two days!
Time flies doesn't it? A dear friend of mine gave me a book of poems of love, wisdom and dreams titled "A Mother of Sons"....here in one of my favorites...get tissue:
Farewell, My Dear One
You wouldn't like it,
I know,
but I've done it for
too many years.
So, taking advantage
of your blumbering senses,
I kiss your forehead,
brush the hair from your brow,
and whisper in your ear
the mantra that's been yours
since birth:
"I love you! I think you're wonderful! I'm so glad that you're my son!"
From those first few nights when
I tiptoed in, holding my breath
to listen to yours,
through nights when you slept,
exhausted,
first from play,
then from living, then
loving.
Now, you lay here
sprawled and tall,
a man's lean, hard body
below my little boy's
soft, sweet face.
Tomorrow, someone else will wake
and kiss you in the night.
So just this once,
I bend and kiss you
twice.
Cherish all the moments......take it ALL in!
:)
umm...kim....thanks a lot for the poem that sent me to massive amounts of tears.....
time does fly michelle..hold on to those sweet baby moments. they go by way too fast!
Post a Comment