I jumped back and freaked out.
Just for the record...I DO NOT DO SNAKES!!!!!! I am insanely afraid of them. I don't care if it's a grass snake or a bad snake. I don't like them. For something to be able to move so fast without legs/feet there is something very wrong with that animal. So I immediately called David who did NOT answer his phone. Then I grabbed my camera and started taking pictures. Not sure why other than blogging about it. So I finally got ahold of David and he said don't touch it and I'll be there in 15 minutes. "Dont't touch it"...Did he know who he was talking to. I didn't take my eyes off that thing. It stayed there for quite awhile and then it started to MOVE!!! And this is where it was moving too...
INSIDE MY HOUSE!!!! WHAT? Someone has got to do something fast. At this point I really started freaking out. After David's very loooonnnngggg investigation of what type of snake it was because he is every bit the country boy he then decided to get "rid" of the snake. (Swipe of the head and a big sigh of relief from me).
Now, I'm sure your laughing by now because in the second picture you really see how small the snake is. I DON'T CARE. I DON'T DO SNAKES!!!!! So....anyone want to buy a house in Mansfield. I think I'm a city girl by nature and a country girl when...well, on occasion.
My day did end on a happy note. We went out to eat with David's parents tonight and it was Wyatt's first time to sit in a highchair in a restaraunt. It happend to be exactly his naptime and I thought we were going to have to leave with a screaming baby. But he did amazing! As we were leaving I left with a feeling of amazement. I was overwhelmed with how my heart swelled with love for my husband and child. Can my life be any greater......Yes, get rid of all the snakes. J/K.
2 comments:
Aren't you glad that God CURSED them? I am not afraid but would have not liked the attempt to get into the house!! Yikes!
Hilarous that of all the things you grabbed...it was the CAMERA!!! I would have grabbed the shovel and sliced it!
YIKES...that would have FREAKED me out too! I don't care how big or small one is, NO SNAKES for me!! You were brave to stand there and take a picture...I'm with Kim, I would have tried to chop him in half!
Post a Comment