Wyatt finally has his 2 bottom teeth. I think it took an entire week for him to cut them - it was one stressful, drooling, constantly running fever, cranky week! But he sure does look cute! I started playing a game with Wyatt where I race him to get to a ball. He thinks it's the funniest thing ever. We'll try to see if we can get it on video, until then here are some pics...
We're racing to the ball. Sorry for the shadows -David was taking the pictures.
Wyatt was giggling so hard he could hardly crawl!
I have teeth - Yeah!!! I'm ready for steak - or maybe just some diced apples (stuck on my chin).
This picture caught me off guard. He looks like such a big boy.
5 comments:
Oh my goodness, he is so adorable! Thanks for sharing the pictures :)
he is getting too old, too fast...his smile is contagious - i just love it! happy easter!
I just love watching Wyatt and Sydney hitting all of these mile stones together. You have such a cute family. My favorite is the "aggie hat." cj
So cute! I told you...he does look so BIG BOY!! Won't be long and everything in the house will have to be tied or hammered down!
he got his 2nd tooth? parker still hasn't gotten it. that must of happened quick after you told me it was trying to come thru the other day. wow, way to go wyatt. becoming such a big boy!!!
Post a Comment