Thursday, April 30, 2009

What a day...

Today was definetly a day. Dealt with lots of parent concerns about the swine flu and on top of that Wyatt having a tough day at school. He was shall I say "grumpy" all day. I'm sure Ms. Jessica and Ms. Alyssa would have some other words to use and probably bringing ear plugs tomorrow. I got called back to the room twice because he was so grumpy and nothing was making him happy. Oh yeah, and he's not napping! I think it's a combination of being incredibly tired, his ears and he's cutting a top tooth. He slept on the way home and then was fine for about 20 minutes and then threw 2 huge fits. But put the boy in the bath and he's a happy camper! Snapped some pictures of him in his cute little robe afterwards. I can only think tomorrow will be a better day!

1 comment:

Mike and Kim said...

Okay the last picture is to die for!! So, so cute!! These yucky days shall pass soon!! Poor thing!

I still come to your blog...just to see the photo on your header. Amazing.

:)