Saturday, April 25, 2009

Poor Baby...

Our poor Wyatt just can't seem to get well. 2 weeks ago we were at the doctor and he had a viral infection and an ear infection. Gave him antibiotics which he finished last Wed. Yesterday on the way to school he threw up 5 times. Not spit up but threw up EVERYWHERE! I've seen a lot of gross things at school but the smell of this just about did me in.... I have a serious issue with the people who make car seats. They obviously DON'T have children. It has taken me 2 days and lots of "googling" to figure out how to get the cloth part of his car seat OFF! Finally, did and it's now drying. Wonder how many days it's gonna take to put the cloth part back on!?! ...Back to Wyatt, he seemed to be fine this morning but got progressively worse as the day went on. Threw absolute screaming fits when we put him in bed so....we of course let him sleep on us. When he woke up at 5 he had a 103.5 fever! Yikes! He's never had one that high. And that was with Motrin that we gave him at 1pm. So we called the doctor and she said.....Sounds like he has another viral infection. SERIOUSLY!!! REALLY!!!! Another one. Oh yeah, and she said he'll probably have diarrhea next. Of course he will... The only thing that's getting me through this is the doctor saying the first 2 years are the worst. And I've heard if they get it over with now their toddler years won't be so bad. Sure hope so.

Nap time with Mommy. I love these moments.

Nap time with Daddy. Who has a look on his face like don't you dare take a picture and wake him up. I couldn't resist. And no he didn't wake up.

No comments: