Saturday, May 23, 2009

Wyatt's 1 Year Old Pics...

Wyatt had his 1 year old pictures taken today. David Leaser came out to the house and took some AMAZING pictures of our precious son! I was soooo proud of Wyatt. He put on quite the show. Here are 2 for a tease.. I'll post more as soon as I get them.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

oh my goodness! such a handsome cowboy!!! love it that he is almost 1!! isn't it crazy how fast it goes by?!?!? ya'll ready to work on number 2 yet??? :) he needs a playmate!! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! He is so Stinkin Cute!

Misty said...

these are GREAT. can't wait to see the rest! i think this boy loves the camera!

Cathy Sparkman said...

he looks precious! love the hat... i bet they turned out great. i look forward to seeing more...

Mike and Kim said...

Adorable!