Here are Wyatt's AMAZING proofs from his 1 year old photo shoot with David Leaser. He originally sent me the email with 170 pictures. I then narrowed it down to 91 and then now 77. So there are alot of pictures! But they are ALL so amazing. David captured so many amazing shots that I will treasure forever. Thank you so much David!
Grab a snack and drink and enjoy!!!
http://www.leaserphotography.com/Proofs/Wyatt/New/index.html
www.leaserphotography.com
6 comments:
Those are amazing! I just ordered Sydney's!!!! We missed y'all yesterday, but we'll see you next Friday!
love love love those!! he is so cute. i especially love the aggie ones! :)
Does he just not take to best pictures????!!!!! cj
all i have to say is david better get out his wallet...too many cute ones to choose from. your gonna pay girl :) he is precious!
What great pictures! I love them!
AMAZING!!!! love love love them... those will be so wonderful to look back on when he's older. Way to go, Mom!
Post a Comment