All wrapped up and strollin around the zoo!
Wyatt's favorite part of his lunch was dipping his Lays chips in ketchup. Really! Who does that? Sorry Ms. Jessica, I know your totally grossed out.
I loved this picture. "Love Birds"
This orangutan was hysterical! He took the blanket and put it over his head soo....
We told Wyatt he was playing peek-a-boo and he thought that was sooo funny!
My sweet boys!
Wyatt's favorite part and the end of our zoo trip were the monkeys.
Friday, we went to the FTWorth Children's Museum. Great idea right? Wrong - Guess how many elementary children were there? 2.5 billion. Another mental note-call ahead. Despite the billion children we did have fun and captured a few pics.
Checking out something interesting. I forgot what (sorry pregnancy brain).
I loved all the hands on activities.
Of course, Wyatt's favorite part was the slide in the gift shop....
Silly boy! He loves those slides.!
Besides the zoo, and the museum, we went to a lot of different outdoor parks, Wyatt's cousins birthday party, hanging out at Daddy's "Shop"(David now owns a lawnmower repair shop and Wyatt loves to go see all the tractors! Yes David also still sells real estate), and we also spent a ton of time playing outside at the house. Yesterday evening when David and Wyatt were on a walk they saw a wild turkey run across our property. Great! Now I'm just waiting for the deer. David is never going to let us move from here. To wrap up the week David took Wyatt on his first ride on the lawn mower or as Wyatt refers to it the "tractor". He had a blast!
1 comment:
Such great pics! Sounds like you made the most of the beautiful weather. Wyatt is so cute, his smile is to die for.
Post a Comment