Thursday, April 15, 2010
Probably shouldn't post this...
...because I think David might not be to happy about this. So on occasion (like everyday) Wyatt usually sees me putting on my makeup in the car in the mornings. Well, I guess one morning I put my makeup bag on the backseat and that evening on the way home I noticed he was very quite. I look back and he has taken all my makeup out and tried to put it ON! Yikes! I was hysterically laughing and immediately called David who was not happy. Wyatt only succeeded in putting the blush in the right area. Somehow he got my eyebrow liner on his lips and was trying to use the eyelash curler on his hair. Really it was priceless. However, I think it's time I get up 5 minutes earlier so I can put my makeup on at home and not in the car. Putting makeup on is something I only want to teach Whitney!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOVE it! That is such a funny story! He is such a cutehead!
I love it !
Post a Comment